Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PROBLEMS LOADING AKAI CD'S INTO ED!SON

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CRISTIAN GOMEZ MONTENEGRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WHEN I LOAD AN INSTRUMENT INTO EDSON FROM AN AKAI CD. SOME NOTES APPEAR IN KEYS THAT THEY SHOULDN'T. SOMETIMES THERE ARE TWO NOTES IN ONE SINGLE KEY, THE NOTES ARE IN A WRONG ORDER. SOMEON CAN HELP ME, PLEASE???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andras Haasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the AKAI import capabilities of the current Edison is still very-very buggy. The best way is to convert the AKAI CD to sf2 with CDxtract, and then you may load the proper sf2 file into Edison.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CRISTIAN GOMEZ MONTENEGRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THANKS FOR YOU HELP, BUT NOW THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM. I'VE GOT 32 Mb OF RAM IN THE SOUNDCARD, BUT WHEN I UPLOAD A CERTAIN NUMBER OF SAMPLES, ED!SON GOES CRAZY.
    HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED THIS?
    DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY INFORMATION SUPPORTS?
    THANK YOU

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm, first problem seems to be in your computers keyboard, seems like your caps-lock and/or shift button is stuck... (sorry, just had to say that).

    Second, what version of Ed!son do you use? Older versions have problems with AKAI (newest is 1.9 I think, anybody knows this???).


    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://www.k4web.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •